Motor Home Insurance

As a motor home or mobile home owner, you know that your home is your castle on wheels. And just like any other home, it needs to be properly insured with the right coverage, such as motor home insurance.

Whether you’re parked at a campground or traveling across the country, you can rest assured that your home and belongings are protected with motor home insurance from Peachy Insurance. 

We offer a variety of coverage options to choose from, so you can tailor your policy to meet your specific needs. From collision and comprehensive coverage to personal property protection, we have you covered.

Give us a call today to get started on your motor home insurance policy. We look forward to helping you protect your investment!

What does motor home insurance cover?

  • Collision coverage: This pays for damage to your motor home caused by collision with another object, whether it’s another vehicle or a stationary object like a tree or fence.
  • Comprehensive coverage: This pays for damage to your motor home caused by events other than collision, such as theft, vandalism, or weather damage.
  • Personal property protection: This covers the contents of your motor home in the event that they are damaged, lost, or stolen.
  • Liability coverage: This protects you in the event that you are sued for damages or injuries caused by your motor home.
  • Medical payments coverage: This pays for medical bills incurred by you or your passengers following an accident.

How much does motor home insurance cost?

The cost of motor home insurance varies depending on a number of factors, including the value of your motor home, your driving history, and the coverage limits you choose. 

To get a personalized quote for motor home insurance, contact Peachy Insurance today. We’ll work with you to find the best policy for your needs and budget.

Motor home insurance FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)

Who needs motor home insurance?

Anyone who owns a motor home or mobile home needs motor home insurance. This type of insurance is not required by law, but it is a good idea to have in case of an accident or other unforeseen event.

What is the difference between motor home insurance and RV insurance?

RV insurance is a type of motor home insurance that specifically covers recreational vehicles. Motor home insurance can cover both RVs and mobile homes.

Do I need motor home insurance if I don’t plan to use my motor home often?

Yes, you should still insure your motor home even if you don’t use it often. You never know when an accident or other covered event may occur, so it’s important to be protected at all times.

How do I get motor home insurance?

The best way to get motor home insurance is to contact an insurance agent or company that specializes in this type of coverage. At Peachy Insurance, we would be happy to help you find the right policy for your needs. Give us a call today to get started.

Get a Quote

Looking for Business Insurance or Renter's Insurance?